View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 08:39 PM
  # 134 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hey all!
Been gone from here for five days!

First welcome to all newbies and congrats on making it one year. Before you are fully vested in good standing here, you must learn the secret Overs greeting, which identifies you as one of us, and is only given to other Overs. Here is a video of me, Rusty Zipper, and FBL, demonstrating the secret greeting moves.

OLL,
Having raised two boys, one of which we had to tough love the whole way I have some truth for you to take if you want. There is only one significant difference between good parents and child abusers - restraint! We all want to kill them and wring their little necks sometimes. Good parents don't act on those urges.

Toots,
Get a shovel! You're not his parent.

Gil,
Good posts all,

Mags,
I hope your chest is feeling better.

Wolf,
Good to see you hanging in there. And you are discovering the joy of sober routine. Your body and mind will benefit from your attenuation to your own circadian rhythms.

RZ,
Nyet??? Some good progress though.

FBL,
Glad you're feeling better.

IP,
Yes, you do have enough. A little sober routine and serenity prayer goes a long way. I envy your peaceful surroundings. Bring them inside of your self.

FG,
Again some wunnerful posts.

102° today, 103 tomorrow, 105 Sunday, and 106-110° Monday. Actual temps. Heat indexes much higher. Our little RV AC is only able to keep it in the 80's running non stop all day. Got the waste dump pump installed it works. Dirt pad and concrete finished today. Bushed, g'night!