View Single Post
Old 08-07-2015, 03:33 PM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Croissant

Petecrab! Thinking of you on your Wedding Day. I bet your Mum is smiling down on you from somewhere. You've achieved so much and deserve so much happiness. Good luck and love to you and the new Mrs Crab.

Originally Posted by CaseyW View Post
Leshar--sorry that your new friend is being wishy-washy with you, but glad that you're still so firm in your commitment to recovery. You can't control him or his thoughts or actions, all you can do is take the best care you can of yourself. Wishing you the best today...
Leshar, I believe this guy is the one who asked you to a family get together? That's just weird he's now back peddling....and I don't get the feeling you were pushing for anything hardcore anyway.

I'm thinking of paying for a proper matchmaking service when I go back out there. They can be expensive, but at least you know the individual has invested time and money and been screened for what their true intentions are. I'm finding my impression of online dating here. now just full of many people who want to put a quick fix bandaid on their life to make themselves feel better. And sometimes just the continued attentions of new and different conquests - the thrill of the chase" is all they really want.

It's not really to do with you. Keep focused on your goals.