View Single Post
Old 08-05-2015, 12:27 PM
  # 497 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Hi Brynn - I left the job 2 weeks ago, they let me go as they knew I was unhappy with it & looking for another job, although that was hard to do while working 45 hours a week, and I took a week off to prepare for a big family camp out/rafting trip this last week-end, but got myself out yesterday with resumes & applied for a couple of jobs on-line, which I will follow up on this week by trying to make in person contact. Pretty depressing job market here, but I will keep looking & trying not to stress about it.......I am a good employee & have some good skills. In the mean time, I have enough income with Son renting a room, child support & unemployment to make my bills & feed the Son I did have my roommate of 2 years move out, so that is another "cut" of income, but have to say it is nice to have my house with just me & Sons living here.

How are you doing? Have you started your schooling? Have you had improvement with the MS? Are you affected by the fires? This is the first smoke free day we've had here for over a week.