View Single Post
Old 08-04-2015, 04:17 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Tangled34

Feeling so Lonely

So I have found out that AH is seeing someone else. She is another drinker who will party all weekend with him. My friend met him out with her and he didn't even have the tact to walk out instead they tried to sit with my friend but she was having none of it. She said she isn't a patch on me, looks way older than she is. He is threatening me where finances are concerned saying that he is cancelling everything because he said I am putting obstacles in the way of him and dd which I am not he takes her overnight every week and rings every day but sometimes I am out as I have my own life and he goes mad then! I am just heartbroken all I ever did was try to help him I couldn't have done anymore where our marriage is concerned I did everything for him and this is what I got in return! He must really hate me to treat me like this. He has no respect or empathy for me or dd.

I have gotten legal advice and will be pressing ahead with separation in the next two weeks. I can't live like this anymore. I don't understand why he keeps threatening me as I have done nothing only sit at home in my own raising our little girl