View Single Post
Old 08-03-2015, 02:42 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

Thank you. I have thought deeply over the past few days and have found the anger was really at me, most of it. I thought things would get better-I was so naive to think that he would actually grow up into a real man-not someone that is a child emotionally and on so many other levels. And I'm mad at him for being such a coward/he's discussed many things about his mom-how she needed so much from him and in appropriately sought him out to fulfill her needs that it caused him to not be able to connect with other wimen-but he won't actually do anything about it. It's just so creepy and I accepted disturbing behavior for so long, from both of them. God, I recall at least ten different times where (during a drunk fight) he would look at me, literally with little boy eyes, and yell at me, "why can't you just let me do what I want to do and just accept me and be happy with me and say "that's my boy" like my mom does". And so many times of him slurring at screaming at me, "my sister knows me better than anyone-she truly loves me; wE share a brain-we always have." And the one time he actually stood up to his sister aboyt 8 years ago? His sister guilted him and cut him off by telling him "have a nice life with your wife". This guy just doesn't have a clue. He's a kid. I do, however, and the blinders are off. Never walking down the same road ever again. Let down immensely that he is the father to our children.