View Single Post
Old 07-31-2015, 11:29 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
NestWasEmpty
aka Nesty

I'm still working on getting - bounderys put up . He's starting to get somewhat better I'm starting to not let it get to me as much - in the way of him hurting me . He's the one that has to stay away & not call when drinking .
Why I'm really posting is I got my nerve up to see how well I could handle being around people drinking .
I drove right down to where he was with his buddies & walked in . Was our usual hangout . I knew all the ones their , they looked shocked Oh no here she is !! They may have thought I was going to give a lecture . I stayed about an hour joked & laughed . Funny thing not one of them took a drink from their bottle in all that time . Plus they had their drinks behind them- like trying to hide it .
Actually wasn't a real test , cause no one drank . Just proud I did it and had no trigger or feel a want yea !! As I was leaving my Manfriend comes out with me and says . I won't be much longer , I'll be up later . I said ," You remember what I said "? I got the look , than the , but I haven't even had one yet .
I'm not upset with him at all , so I'm healing .. Slowly I will be able to join my friends again & not run from ( the want) .