Old 07-30-2015, 07:04 PM
  # 41 (permalink)  
tanzanitelover

Today i am feeling very sad that all the people i know are so happy and dont care what happens to me .Sad my sister was so horrid to me when she visited me last 2 summers and i sent an Email which told her how i felt as she never contacted me after i drove her to the airport and i paid for a vacation for her and her son she made me pay for trip we took 3 yrs ago she booked it then gave me a bill I was used i over heard her call me names because she didnt get a coupon when talking to boyfriend.Iwas going to pay for holiday anyway but she never was thankful so i felt used.Everyone always takes her side in my family and i have told my mother not to talk about her i never want to hear her name again annoying thing she has so much money and takes from everyone but expects my Mum and everyone to pay their way she just went on a luxury vacation her boyfriends brother paid for ..I feel sad because im loneley and everyone i know gets on Facebook saying how happy they are in relationships guess im envious and i live with AH i love my kids but i feel loneley inside who i havent had a relationship since several years and i dream about how it would be to love someone i know i made my choice but my children are better off as they are .I do what i want but im not happy as i have no friends .Sorry im a mess.