View Single Post
Old 07-29-2015, 04:49 AM
  # 23 (permalink)  
Tooshabby

Aggghhhhhh!! Had a lengthy reply written out and the blasted internet went down and I lost it. Stupid, backward country!!!

Heh heh...I've got a good visual of your dogs as puppies. Yes, they are gorgeous creatures. I adore them. We could never get Martin (aka Boo) our fox terrier to do what we wanted. I swear he used to gleefully give us the fingers whenever he managed to slip out the gate. I don't think you can teach those fox terriers much, unless they want something. Gotta love them for it.

I'm not too bad thanks :-) Particularly today, as I had my front tooth replaced after a drunken accident 12 or so days ago. I have a meeting tomorrow morning that I'm woefully unprepared for, and what's worse, I organised it. I've been working on my sobriety instead as my main priority. Since having found this forum I have hope that I may just have a shot at it.

Well it's nearly 12 pm here and I'm off to blanket street (as my Irish grandfather used to say). If I can't sleep, as per usual, I'll lie there and try and think up some drivel I can spiel off tomorrow and pray that no one notices the lack of substance.

Hope you have a lovely, lovely day :-)