View Single Post
Old 07-28-2015, 08:56 AM
  # 118 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Day 82 starting now. Slept in way late this morning but that's OK as I didn't fall asleep until almost three in the morning so it's still only eight hours total sleep.

No big plans for today. Work at 5:30, just going to hang around the house until then. It wouldn't hurt me to go to a noon AA meeting but I'm feeling lazy and it's already 92 degrees outside and a long bike ride to the AA building so I'm going to pass on it for today.

Jimuk -- congrats on day 3 and on starting back with AA.

Kale -- congrats on skipping day 22! You really are doing great. I hope your active participation here at SR is helping you as much as I know it's helping me and others.

Allie -- any vacation plans? I second ThursdayN's hope that you stick with us as well as the August class. I'm pretty active in three different classes right now (here, July 13, One Year and Under)--the more support the better!

Thursday -- your collage doesn't sound childish at all. Sounds very creative and inspiring. If you don't mind me being nosy, what kind of record reviews do you usually do?

Wishing everyone a happy and sober Tuesday.