Thread: Need Help
View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 10:18 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
deb2015

I joined this forum just share my son’s experience of coming out of his alcoholic addiction. But I myself had to post today about self hurting. I just posted today about hitting my head on the wall whenever my husband fights with me. But son, if the below encourages you then let me help.

My son used to drink a lot at home and with his friends. I could never control him but he decided to stop drinking and joined a de addiction centre. He came back after 4 months and he used to drink only fizzy juices, a lot of coffee and water. But every 3 months we would go for a trip to get away from the mood of drinking. We had gone to the Hawaii islands, disneyland, Haiti island and on last we went for a lake michigan voyage. It was so good. My son and myself enjoyed it a lot. I think de addiction can be fun if we concentrate on things we love doing the most.

But problems began when his father returned from a long time. HE was away from us for more than 3 years and now he is back. My son is feeling bad looking at me now coz we had so much fun getting him off the the alcoholic addiction