View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 10:43 AM
  # 19 (permalink)  
Refiner

Originally Posted by Radiant View Post
Mom is living with me now she is elderly. and needs me . My other siblings instead of being there has done nothing but stole from her and hurt her.
I made little goals to strive for. I will get some more little jobs even if they don't pay alot just to get me out of the house and not think of what I don't have. Hopefully I can network and find 1 good paying job.
I will also get the Divorce papers together and save them for now until timing is right to serve AH.
I think you must be the only one your mom can count on as she needs you. And by having the AH around, she feels more protected? If he's NOT around, her security is not there anymore... a selfish thing of her, but that's what it sounds like to me.

I think you're doing the best you can and are making little goals to strive for! And you're talking about networking and doing things that will hopefully lead up to 1 good paying job. AND you're getting the divorce papers together for when the time is right. See... you're doing a lot right now! Don't be too hard on yourself. I hope you heal up quickly (watch that stress!) and get your feet under you soon.