View Single Post
Old 07-27-2015, 07:48 AM
  # 167 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

Wow, good for you Amp! These monsters in our lives can reek havoc, but we are stronger!

Angie, thanks for sharing too. That woman raised a winner (tongue in cheek), so glad that you are free somewhat from that family. Your son is lucky to have you as his mom. My sister told me years ago that bullies tend to pick on who they feel is weaker. I stepped up my game since then, and so have you. Good for you! ROAR!

Oh the joys of Mondays. I don't like Mondays, but I guess it's just another day to tackle. The AV has been quiet all weekend, so that is a great feeling. I don't feel it's presence very much at all. I am glad I had faith in the experience of others, Dee and everyone else told me it gets easier, and it is getting easier. Dealing with the aftermath and the life I neglected is the hard part. But, that's just Mondays for you. Busy week ahead, so today is my planning and organizing day.

It has been so hot and muggy lately but I'm not complaining though. I would rather have the sun shining and the AC on then freezing my buns off in the dead of winter. Once it starts warming up in South Africa, then I know I better brace myself for the chill of fall and the down right bitter cold of winter. But, the hot sun seems to attract these horrible flying biting beetles that I am deathly scared of, I've never been bit, but everyone tells me they take chunks out of your skin. My fear of them is rather phobic, so I am in a panic every time I see one. I really believe they are after me, and land beside me licking their lips, which may or may not be irrational thinking! All I know is that they are ruining my summer. I stayed indoors pretty much all weekend, and now I feel antsy!

Coffee is kicking in and doing it's job, aww, I love my coffee. Have a great day everyone.