View Single Post
Old 07-26-2015, 11:50 AM
  # 323 (permalink)  
SilentCinemaFan

Woke up early this morning around 7:00AM, grabbed some breakfast, nice large sized coffee. Bought the parrots and cat some more food and treats. I'm catching up online. Even though I told myself I wouldn't check Facebook, I did glance at it out of curiosity. My cousin has her account deactivated but I'm not going to worry about it right now. Later on today, there's an old movie screening I want to attend. I haven't really gotten out of the house since the whole incident Thursday morning. I also haven't really done anything nice for myself in a while. I think the film screening will make me feel better. I was online "window shopping" as well and good news is, I'm getting a nice Smart HD 43'' Television for my bedroom(A birthday present from my dad) and I might buy a nice inexpensive desk to do some study and work on. I've had this wobbly old desk since 2004 and I think it's time to update it. I think a furniture change for my room will inspire me and give me some confidence for the rest of the summer. I need to always be working on a goal or a project otherwise I sink into a depression and become reclusive. I guess that makes sense.