View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 06:36 PM
  # 276 (permalink)  
amandaw

Hi everyone,

reporting from California on day 10. Today is very hot, yet I chose to use both ovens to cook dinner so now I'm roasting (much like dinner). My family is enjoying it while I'm sitting under the fan. I'm on a diet so I only tasted a few of the dinner offerings, but they seem to be enjoying it. Dieting and quitting alcohol are an interesting combination, but I've gained 25 pounds and I need to get it off. I'm using medifast. Not sure if you've heard of it, but it's basically pre-packaged food that you supplement with one real meal a day. It works but is very difficult.

I remember watching Flight but I was under the influence, so I don't remember much of it. I should revisit it. For the weekend I rented Lincoln. I also got some books from the library to read (fluffy romances).

There's really no point in having cravings as my husband practically shoves the Antabuse down my throat every day. I guess that's a good thing but I hate not having the control (though we know where that gets me).

I'm still at the point, despite all the problems that I've had, where I want to drink. I hate it and want it at the same time. I just want the blahs to end. When do the cravings stop? When will I no longer want it? When will I stop obsessing?

I hope everyone has a good, sober night.