View Single Post
Old 07-25-2015, 12:41 PM
  # 38 (permalink)  
lizatola

Originally Posted by LemonGirl View Post
Awe... I did this... Dated the guy for about a year and a half!
I wanted to say that it was boring, but in the end, it was his lack of intimacy (both time-spent together REALLY being present, and I my higher sex drive that drove us apart. We lived almost an hour apart and had really conflicting schedules too, so that added to the feeling of distance.

I used to be ashamed at how much I like sex... It was a part of me that I eventually just had to embrace. I LIKE SEX! And while I do agree about the adventurous sex part with 'crazies', there are also "normies" with high sex drives, and being sexually compatible IS actually a thing.

Sorry.... don't mean to skew what you were actually saying, however. I do get it. There is a sense of boring because of the lack of drama and it is just odd because it is different. I get you!
I meant to come back and address this with you because I didn't mean to say that my relationship is boring sexually with the new guy. He just isn't hyper sexual like my XAH was. Our chemistry is amazing and the sex is still really good and he meets my higher sex drive when needed, LOL. A short makeout session with him still gets me going and I'm physically attracted to him, as well.

He, himself, is NOT boring, either. I am just trying to adjust to someone who is not up and down then up , then down, then turned on by the fact that he's up and down, LOL. That was my XAH. He was all over the board; even when he was sober because he has mental health issues as well as the alcoholism.

So, with the new guy: he's absolutely the most level and consistent person with his actions and his behaviors and his attitudes that I find it boring because I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop like I did with the X. The sex is great and I have no complaints and I believe we are sexually compatible as well as compatible with our beliefs, our faith, our political views, and even in our parenting. Hmmm, too bad I won't see him until Monday because all this sex talk is putting me in the mood, bwaahhhaahha!