View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 09:14 PM
  # 378 (permalink)  
Mags1
Magsie

Morning overs, hope you're all well.

Wolfie, have you seen Luther, think there's season 1&2 , 3 is coming out on TV in Autumn. Gotta watch it from beginning tho, Alice, for me is the star. She isn't in series 3 tho, other commitments. A bit of mind games, if you like that sort of thing, wrapped in murder.

Itchy, you work harder than most in our workshop at work! Sorry to hear about your MIL, it's a terrible disease I hope they soon find a cure for. What next for your FIL? My husbands uncle has Alzheimer's and it is heartbreaking for the family and themselves. He doesn't even know his wife of 60 years. So sad. It can be a strain on you and your SOH, take care.

Don't worry about what you say or if we misconstrued it, Drake. We're all people who have been through the mill 'we've got broad shoulders'.

Last night I was craving ice cream, I wondered if sugar is as addictive as alcohol, I'm sure it is in its own category. Anyways, I went to bed hungry, it won't hurt me, good for the soul, and all that.

It's 5.15 am and all is still. I don't like to tell everyone how fabulous early mornings are, they might catch on! Lol.