View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 08:30 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
RedManc7

Thanks Sasha I'll do my best lol pressure is on!

Cheers 2014 - yes I'd always used drugs & been a functioning alcoholic - Ecstasy and Speed were my DOCs in my teens and I graduated into coke with E's in my mid 20s.

Never took heroin till I was 33. Didn't touch it again for a good 12 months after. Didn't start using semi regularly/regularly till I was 35 and I was flat out addicted by 36. My mates I started using with, straight off the bat id buy double the amount they used a day, can't say they didn't tell me it was getting a grip on me but I was in full addict denial mode then, getting off smack seriously feels like one of the major achievements in my life - it rips all your humanity out of you & just leaves you like a soulless drug dependent devious horrible specimen of humanity. Thankfully it seems both of us escaped the dragnet - you ever remember them times when you suddenly realise if you don't get a grip u could end up one of those guys you know who ends up dead or proper destitute - still scares me know thinking how insane my behaviour was.