View Single Post
Old 07-24-2015, 08:03 AM
  # 466 (permalink)  
Jsbodhi

Hey guys,

I'm here, just been lazy in writing.
Soooo, my weekend away wasn't very good..
Fist night I was there I slipped on a back step and severely sprained my ankle, possible broken, I have't been able to walk at all, my boyfriend was barely helpful, actually got irritated with me because I was taking so long and made us late to meet his dad for fishing, he treated me like a buddy all weekend and barely touched me or came near me, certainly didn't do anything to make me feel better, the exact opposite actually. I was in a strange place, didn't know anyone, couldn't do anything for myself, had to crawl everywhere around his house.
He was really ****** honestly, so I drove home 9 hours alone with an injured foot and no pain pills.
But I made it, I broke up with him.
Also, I looked in his phone ( I know, I know) its just the easiest way to see if someone is wasting my time- there were texts to an ex while I was on a grip, asking her over to watch movies etc. maybe they're just friends, but the " feel" of it wasn't good.
So here I am, can't work, no boyfriend...
Working on 30 days sober though.

Brynn, i know how you feel not being able to walk or take care of yourself, its one of the worst experiences I've had

Hope everyone is well