View Single Post
Old 07-23-2015, 04:56 PM
  # 139 (permalink)  
Cauliflower

oh Cee, again I am so sorry for your loss. It is heartbreaking I know. Thankfully you have your sisters to keep close, and a road trip with sisters sounds perfect at a time like this. A chance to just get away from it all, without getting plastered and waking up in the same #!%* the next morning, feeling even crappier. My sisters and I made a pact to stick together through the crap that will happen after our dad dies. Step-monster will bare her teeth then, no question.

I am feeling really down after the whirlwind visit with my dad. They arrived at dinner time last night, and left after coffee this morning. I haven't had anytime with my father lately. This was the literally the first I've seen him since I quit drinking 3 months ago, and that was a couple months after he came home from wintering in Mexico.

I am feeling lonely and depressed now. My husband was working all day and came home briefly to change and head out again. I can't believe I actually poked my head into the liquor cabinet tonight. First time in forever. And I am actually really pissed off at my husband, because after all the times over the last weekI told him not to buy wine, I noticed 3 bottles for red $@$%@$!!! wine. So here I am.