Old 07-23-2015, 01:17 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
firebolt

I am sure at this point, he is more afraid of you than you are of him.
I do think this is the case. He wouldnt look me in the eyes at dinner after i said i was on her side, and he NEVER made eye contact with me in court. As he was leaving my house that night, I said I'd see him tomorrow - he said yeah, "because sometimes wicked prevails" still not looking me in the eye. I chuckled and said ..."yeah." I know that hes in trouble this one time out of a hundred nightmarish incidents.

Thanks so much guys - I DO feel good about what I did - it is SO hard though. And codie me starts to feel bad for him in jail and in a sad sack state....then you guys remind me that that is silly - hes EARNED much more than he's getting.

I have to go to court again Monday for the no contact duration hearing. I have a lot more to say - that is incriminating to him. Tough, but has to be done.

I told ABF last night that I don't want SD around when I am he said he completely understands. I don't know what will happen with their friendship. I feel sad for ABF - he can count his friends on one hand, and SD is one of them. I am the opposite, it would suck to cut someone out of my life, but I have awesome friends a plenty to make it easier.

Thanks for the support guys - so lucky to have you all!