Old 07-22-2015, 09:54 PM
  # 16 (permalink)  
searching peace

Thank you fire bolt. You truly helped your friend the entire time, not just today. But by refusing to go to bat on his behalf when she asked you to, showed her that what happened was real and he should be held accountable. I wish the city attorney had told me no when I called and asked him to drop the charges against my AH who is abusive. I won't go into my situation, but will tell you that you did such an amazing thing today. Not only just for your friend but for all of us involved in domestic violence situations. If we all had one person like you that continuously stood by their convictions and didn't back away from the right thing to do, it would make leaving so much easier. I am so impressed that you saw past his charisma and charm. I am sure at this point, he is more afraid of you than you are of him. Just because he knows you see him for who he truly is. Thank you again for standing up and doing the right thing! Your friend is very blessed to have you! There are a lot of us that would give anything to have a friend like you in our lives.