View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 06:29 PM
  # 14 (permalink)  
1stepup

Hi all, its past 2am here and I can't sleep due to a stomach ache, it was 1 month sober for me yesterday. Been to many AA meetings in the past week and got home late last night from one.

Got yet more unwanted phone calls from a woman I met during a binge a few months ago, I've text her at the start of this sobriety stretch to politely ask her to not contact me again as I wanted to concentrate on my sobriety but she still calls usually drunk late at night using withheld numbers to my mobile and landline phones- I never answer now but she still leaves messages with pub music in the background. She's also 'appeared' more than once at the end of my street.... all very creepy!!!

The worst part is she was the person who sent me a worrying drunken text last month that contributed to me relapsing, by the time she'd admitted she'd lied and that she'd sent the text to 'get me out drinking again' it was too late and I'd relapsed.

Find being assertive with people tough, so I'm hoping the nuisance calls just fade away. Apart from this I'm still plodding along and racking up the days...

Hope all is well here.