View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 03:27 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Rosiepetal

Well the children were waiting for their father to pick them up lastnight (as per the parenting order) but he didn't show & rung them & spoke in depth about the whole situation & obviously badmouthed me. Neither of them liked the conversation. At no time did he contact me & advise me he was not picking them up & the fact he didn't turn up now has him breeching the order! I am not however going to run off to the courts, I am sitting back & waiting.
I feel so sorry for the children being dragged through this yet again.
I simply gave them a hug each, told them how sorry I was for them being put in this situation & acknowledged how difficult it is to be caught in the middle & suggested that we now need to leave it up to the courts to decide.
Apparently their Dad didn't turn up because that would then prove that I am right & he is wrong. I asked what will happen next week & they said Dad said he wouldn't be seeing them until this was all sorted out. He is however going to come to all their sports in the weekend.
WTF?
This could takes weeks. Don't think he realises that. He may change his tune once he realises.
So for now I can't plan a thing & have to wait for the court processes to begin.
Meanwhile I will carry on being the good Mum I am & being 100% sure that I am following the order correctly.
The nightmare continues ........