View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 10:55 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
zjw

I'm happier.

my wife said to me today "you realize your taking like 2 hour lunches and your only suppost to take 1 hour lunches" I looked at her and smiled and said yes but i'm happy so i dont care :-) as i shared my watermelon with my son on my lap.

I no longer wake up wanting to reach for a revolver even tho i'm already half dead finishing the job sounded like a great idea.

I no longer wake up with the sahara desert in my mouth dieing for a drink of water or 10.

I'm not a slave to the beer count in the fridge having to plan my day around getting to the beer store for more so i can punish myself later that evening.

I'd like to say i have more money but I dont i'm still broke. But needs are met and we do more fun stuff then before and i'm out of debt so whatever.

the list goes on really. I'm healthier and happier. I feel as if now anyhow it took a while to get to this point but I feel as if i'm enjoying life a bit more richly. IE I feel as if life has more to offer me. Rather then life being like a piece of chocolate cake when its good its more like a REALLY GOOOD Piece of chocolate cake. if that makes any sense more rich if you will.