View Single Post
Old 07-22-2015, 08:18 AM
  # 70 (permalink)  
CaseyW
Re-Member

Congrats on one year, petals! That is tremendous! I suggest you post here AND on the over thread. Twice the fellowship, same low price!

Starting day 76 here. I'm feeling a little blah today. I've built up a couple of resentments over the last week that I've got to let go of. Going to work on that today. Not feeling like drinking, but also not feeling particularly happy with my recovery at the moment. Usually every morning I spend my first 20-30 minutes awake perusing the Newcomers board, looking for actual newcomers to welcome, etc., but I have no desire to do so this morning. Probably means this is when I especially need to go ahead and do so, but I just plain don't feel like it. So I'm not going to.

I'm off work today. About to get dressed and then get some laundry done. I don't have washer/dryer connections at my house. Luckily my dad and stepmother (who is pretty much my mother) live just two blocks away and don't mind me using theirs. While my clothes are in the dryer, I'm going to go get some lunch and then go to a noon AA meeting. Been almost a week since I've been to one, maybe that's part of my problem right now.

Anyways, I'm sure this blah feeling will pass eventually. Hope everyone is doing OK today. Talk to you later.