Old 07-22-2015, 06:55 AM
  # 17 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

Originally Posted by sleepie View Post
Actually cow, the only thing that keeps me going at times is the hope that I outlive my abusers.
Some goal huh?
Glad you are still here.
Sleepie I hear that. That was keeping me going for a short while but not anymore.

In that life would be and always would have been much easier if my mother wasn't around.

Of course she is thinking the same! And she is an extremely dangerous and manipulative narcissist.

A con artist. She does not have any feelings, she is 'literally the terminator'. She has wanted me out of the way for a long time.

Because I won't go along with her frauds, I stopped doing it once I became a teen, I started to loathe that B' to be honest.

So guess who is 'winning' in that regard? I have been an emotional wreck because of her and my father most of my life.

So thats not 'my goal' and wasn't for very long. It's not exactly based in love is it? Therefore it is damaging to me.

My only goal now is to make others aware, the relevant authorities, services, professionals because of my son. He's in danger

He is exactly like me. He wants to love and he wants to trust. He's had way to much contact with her already as it is, and now still.

I know exactly what will happen, when he gets older he will want to have a genuine relationship with her. She will deliberately pry into his life.

And he will feel sorry for her, he will share with her his hopes fears and dreams. And she will F'n destroy him as a result. I need some help with this.

His mother makes me jump through hoops and wants to control me while just letting them have a relationship with him. And she knows what she is doing.

I need to make people aware at least. Because its all a fight, fight, fight? Gaslighting F'n scumbags. After that I don't really want to live on this planet anymore.

Hey Cow I read your post about the 4th of July in the middle of the night last night and pmsl tbh. Be well!