View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 03:30 PM
  # 142 (permalink)  
tbeit

No but almost. Unfortunately this is not the place it once was. I'm a lurker but most on here know me. I have come here tonight with a problem. It all started about 10 years ago. I was completely sober at the time. I went to the Dr. because I was peeing blood. So I had a scope done and they found a spot on my bladder the Dr. scraped it out and tole me that it wasn't good but wasnt that bad either. I went back every 3 months to have a check up and it didn't reappear. So after about a year and a half of getting scoped (not a pleasant thing) he told me to come back in a year for a recheck. I blew it off not real good about follow-up.

So about a week ago I went to the Dr. because I'm 50 and my wife wanted me to. They did a urine screen. Today the Drs office called me to tell me I have blood in my urine. I have to go back on thursday for follow-up. I'm a little worried. I haven't told my wife yet and am not going to till I get results from thursday. She has been on my butt for literally years to go for follow-up I'm a giant procrastinator.

I know its probably nothing but I needed to say it out loud (or type it anyway) If it wasnt for what happened 10 years ago I wouldnt think twice about this. Ok thanks for letting me say it out loud