View Single Post
Old 07-21-2015, 12:50 AM
  # 314 (permalink)  
tootsl1
Living and Loving Life at Last

Wolfie a high power water pistol every time you see the cat give it a scoosh, it will learn to avoid your garden. That's the theory, it never stopped my old cat getting on the kitchen work surfaces, he would just glare at me and sulk!

One cat I had was an extreme hunter, I would walk out my back door to a bloodbath of fur and feathered bodies. It was worse if we went away, I'd come back and it was like ' oh, I'll bring you more gifts, just don't leave me again!' And the back yard would be full of little dead critters. So sad to see the birds, the mice I didn't mind so much. I put four bells on her collar but I swear she could still walk silently when she wanted.

Itchy try not to melt!

IP looks like by seeing a counsellor you are beginning to be proactive rather than reactive. It all talk time but at least you are focussing on what you want to do.

Hope everyone is doing ok this week.

Bugger, as I'm typing this my painter has just arrived. I swear the guy breaths through his ass he never stops talking to take a breath! Shoot! Now I will get no peace before going to work, it's my one late morning this morning, I was looking forward to a nice gentle start to the day!!