Old 07-20-2015, 05:28 PM
  # 1 (permalink)  
Rosiepetal

Tired of the fight but much stronger now

Hi SR friends
Haven't posted in a while.
Everything has been reasonably smooth.
Today the calm broke.
8 years after separation, 1 1/2 years in court , $4000 debt & a parental order in place & the XH is causing problems again.
He doesn't understand the order, hasn't from the beginning. The xmas holidays he mucked up & lost time with the girls, the 1st holidays he got around the wrong way & I changed my weeks around to accommodate, the 2nd holidays just been he has to ask me when he had them & now when we are back to school he is disputing whose weekend is with them this first weekend!
It is very confusing for the children when Dad is telling them one thing & Mum another. I have the whole year marked out on my calendar & colour coded though. Things have got nasty again & he is adamant he is right & I am wrong. The last I heard from him this morning he has said he is going to go & see the court because I am wrong. I spent a big part of the morning going through legals with a fine tooth comb & found paperwork that will support that I am right.
If he goes to the court I would imagine they will tell him that but if not & he tries to take legal action I have all the necessary paperwork to prove what I am saying is right.
I am so over this. I thought the order would produce stability & to a point it has but he always finds some way to disrupt the schedule. I am much stronger & wiser now & although this is stressful & my heart raced at the texts I received I am able to be proactive yet sit & wait for any legal action.
I'll never be free from this nasty man but I can outsmart him.
Watch this space.