Thread: Haiku Part 6
View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 09:34 PM
  # 422 (permalink)  
Elseware

I'm putting this on here for all to see because I want you and everyone else to know what a rock you've been for me. I want you to know I will never forget your delightful wit and you making me laugh through tears and all of it. I am working hard on being ok. It's become my life's work. You're a rare and special man and I feel a great bond with you. I hope you'll still put a few cryptic haikus out there from time to time.

It was very hard getting off that abilify but I've done it and the tremors are gone. I have fallen into another severe depression but they started me on something else that is just now staring to kick in the tiniest bit. I'll take it and hurray. I think it will be ok. I'm starting to eat a little again.

Don't worry about me. My family has stepped up like troopers to get me through this. My husband even bought me a new horse. A gentle Tennessee walker named Snickers. No more wild horses for me.

I feel honored and lucky for your friendship. You have helped me more than you know, you hairy man. God bless you.