View Single Post
Old 07-19-2015, 09:29 AM
  # 4 (permalink)  
Spacegoat

We are talking about me Haennie, the real me.

I have drank less than a handful of times in the past 2 years and I have only been drunk once.

I turned to alcohol because I was not getting help with a diagnosis of clinical depression (other than a pat on the back) and PTSD.

I haven't drank now in years as I said and here I am in the exact same position, the only difference being I have lost everything since.

There is nothing strange about this post, I couldn't actually be more upfront and honest here. I was hoping to speak to my solicitor on Friday as per what the arrangements will be after I pass now that I have legal guardianship to my kid, i.e. if I have any money in my accounts or coming my way from what I'm owed will it go to him.

I am not suicidal by the way. I really was for years, unable to cope. I have one attempt and that was a distinct cry for help. I didn't think that it would kill me, although I wasn't sure but I took that chance. Again, I am not suicidal in the slightest. I love life and I always have done. I just am unable to live and enjoy life for so long now.