View Single Post
Old 07-18-2015, 08:14 PM
  # 10 (permalink)  
Liveitwell

^^ yep-usually he remembered. There was a time when I got apologies about the name calling but then those dried up as well. He'd blame me for any of my sins of the past to justify his antics. Um, the mom comments? Don't even get me started on those-exactly one week before he blew up and I called the police on him his lovely mother called him and left him a profanity laced voicemail aimed at him and me. So naturally he took off to run errands at 9pm that sat night and came home whisper talking (aka drunk as a skunk). Threw things around the back yard, cried for over an hour bc he was so devastated his mom did that to him, then told me not to judge their relationship bc there were many deep dark secrets between them that I knew nothjng about. As I'm writing this my hair is still standing up. I felt like throwing up as he stood there and he walked over and got on his knee and asked me to marry him again. So-yes-just like yours-totally insane destructive crap followed by "love me-why can't you just love me". My ex "man" is 34 years old.
So, moral of the story, OP-you have no idea what goes on behind closed doors!!! Just live your life and trust in God to know what's best for you peace to you!