Old 07-18-2015, 11:25 AM
  # 215 (permalink)  
Soberpotamus

G'morning gang,

Er, afternoon. Yeah. It's that kind of a Saturday. Husband yelling about switching to another security company. Why am I not friggin surprised?? Just irks the hell out of me. He can't nail something down and stick with it.

Our house is a wreck right now. We're getting rid of junk, cleaning out cupboards and all that. The kind of stuff I've put off for a few years. The time to do it is right now, apparently I went through the kitchen cabinets and got rid of all the mismatched tupperware type containers. Lots of stuff cleared out of there to make room for the new dishes.

We yelled at one another most of last night about the home security system. He wants to pay less per month, and less up front for equipment costs. Well, duh. Who doesn't? I'm prepared to dig my heels in and wait this out. He might come around, or not. It's crazy ... I get yelled out for not having a system in place, and yet when I do ... it's all "wrong" and we need to send it all back and try another one. This is so typical of him. I am the one forced into making the hard decisions, and it doesn't bother me one bit to call the shots - it's dealing with the aftermath from his loud mouth that pisses me off.

So ... I am hoping the rest of this day is a chilled out one. I really need it.