View Single Post
Old 07-17-2015, 03:37 PM
  # 135 (permalink)  
whiteturtle

AV is really doing some work on me... It's 6:30pm, just got home from a long day of work. It's super hot outside, and I have the whole weekend ahead of me with no plans for once.

Sansa, I know how you feel. It's confusing...it seems like, what's wrong with just drinking occasionally? It's hard to not just give in to the AV and let loose tonight, then just moderate. But then endless streams of testimonies on here show that all of us have thought the same thing at some point, and then it just went back to the unhealthy drinking habits.

I really want to go get wine. This is the closest I have felt to really doing it, not wanting to fight the craving. Grrrrrrrrrr.

I think it was thomas11 who said he felt that drinking alcohol is a grey area, not black and white, but that the majority of people who have been on here feel otherwise. It's so easy to just wish it's a grey area. Maybe it is. I have no clue.

Posting here instead of getting wine for the moment. Not sure what my next move will be. Sigh.