Old 07-16-2015, 06:37 PM
  # 70 (permalink)  
bigsombrero

Welcome, KeryJames. What's up for you this weekend? Any activities planned, or just taking it easy?

For the first time in 2 years I was "mildly scolded" at work today. The Internet in my damn condo went out for like 30 minutes...right when I was supposed to be online answering phones to backup some people who weren't working today. Why did the Internet go out? Because these old retired farts who live in my complex keep ******* up their Internet and then complain to management that the Internet doesn't work, so management disables the system and tinkers with it. Sucks that my work performance takes a hit because some old geezer wants to watch Netflix next door. Grrrr. Serenity now, serenity now...

Another ticked box for a reason to move to my own place, free of being attached to a community Internet system. The only young neighbors are on the other side in the townhouse next door, and they smoke weed outside on the weekends. Enough is enough with this place! Of course, I'm going to need to find a new place. With a fireplace. Rooftop terrace. Home office. Great view. Washer and dryer....egads, the list goes on! Why can't life be perfect? Oh yeah. Cause it's not.

Regardless, tomorrow's another day. Looking forward to ending the week strong. Off to watch some Netflix myself (which I do AFTER 7pm like a normal person).