Thread: CoDe Issues
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2005, 09:28 AM
  # 1 (permalink)  
JessicaNAJ

CoDe Issues

I am just starting to realize what adds to my anxiety. Getting involved in others affairs and trying to "fix" their problems. I realized that many of my friends come to me to talk about their problems. My problem is I feel like I have to help them "fix" it.

Well, I'm sick of it. One friend in particular. I don't need the drama. I have enough of my own problems to think about. Listening to her actually gave me an anxiety attack.

She attacked me yesterday b/c she thought I was hiding things from her. Of course, I attacked her right back and told her she was paranoid. I don't need that, you know.

I even asked her if she didn't not realize this was awkward for me too (man troubles who, b/c of her, I have become friends with - she says she is okay with that, but she thought another friend was getting with him and accused me of going along with it - Whatever!!! That's HS stuff. I'm 31 - too old for that crap).

She is my neighbor. I can't hide from her. Especially since I love to sit on my porch.

Sigh.....On going drama.....

Just needed to vent and any suggestions would be nice.