View Single Post
Old 07-16-2015, 01:53 PM
  # 53 (permalink)  
JL2014

Well crap.
Took tomorrow off for floating birthday day off w pay. 2nd job called begging me to come in. They didn't know I was off they're just desperate, so at least I scored points w them, guess. I really wanted a break.... Well how about let's work late today BS, so now I can't make counselor appt. (2nd time).
Work late, break your back, no OT, no day off, no counselor meeting.
Oh yeah my money psycho wife just signed up for a get rich quick scheme before asking me anything about it. Obviously it's a scam so lockdown on her account and lost whatever......WAIT, she was 280$ overdrawn ( thank god I got seperate account few yrs ago when the lights went out a few times w checks bouncing).
I'm still the proud owner of a huge home equity loan from multiple "oh god what're we gonna do" crap because she wants to live above our means. Her family stays like that too do it's not like some immediate evil, I just resent the hell out of having a " 48k- used to be 60k$- car with 182,000 miles on it, while she just went out and bought a junker at a new car price, which she'll lose in a few months. We already don't make bills, so uh..... Let's add a 7 yr 250$ a month car loan ( 7 yrs can you even do that???)
Whoof !
Why do I drink. Like a Gdang country song. Ri-dam-diculous, I swear.
Ya can't make this stuff up !!