View Single Post
Old 07-15-2015, 03:48 PM
  # 472 (permalink)  
sleepie

Hi all Wow there is a lot to take in on this thread it's very active...!

So to all... sorry for being lazy. My brain can only handle so much right now but I do wish everyone here well and congrats on everyone's sober time

As I taper off benzos as well, another decrease this week. I am trying to go a tad faster, cutting back every ten days as opposed to 2 weeks. I want this s*** out of my system and if it means a walk through hell, well I have been there done that. I just want to be free. Had a brisk 30 minute walk, then a short slow walk with my boyfriend and was tired, heart rate up and a little breathless afterwards. I certainly hope that improves as my walks and a little cardio are essential to my mental well being. I made myself get up and do it even though I didn't want to.
Ate my veggies, more later... took calcium and vitamin D. Laid another piece down for my Sober House.
BTW does anyone want to join me on that project? It's really delightful and truly makes me happy I would love to have fellow builders and share that experience

And Legos come in such pretty colors now! All kinds of variety from the basics back when I was a kid.