View Single Post
Old 07-14-2015, 08:09 AM
  # 7 (permalink)  
zjw

my wifes mother made passes at me and my wifes brother in law at my wedding. she was completely intoxicated at the time and probably doesnt remember. she also did the same at her husband at the times birthday party.

Men are probably guilty of the same stuff. But it always bothers me when I see women act as such because I dunno I sorta see it as they lower themselves by doing such things maybe they feel bad about themselves or maybe they just are simply drunk I dunno But I'd hate to see a women wake up the following morning having acted upon such things and have that feeling of disgrace wash over them where they feel shame etc.. Its a slippery slope and can easily lead to the next episode and then you end up with a beutiful person who feels so far from beuatiful as a result of just a few mistakes. We can be our own worst critic.

Treat yoursef with compassion
"nothing in this world is without blemish, so be gentle and kind to yourself when you stumble"

My point is most dare i say all people are really beuatiful etc.. But the choices we make can affect how we feel about ourselves if we do not feel good about ourselves or beuatiful it can easily just lead to more bad choices and such. This also ends up showing outwardly to others. Sometimes people see the beutiful you but you cant see past the view you have of your own self because well we can be our own worst critic.

Anyhow I hope I've helped and not offended but I hope you can break the cycle move forward. Good stuff tends to breed more good stuff etc..

Glad your here looking for help hang in there!