View Single Post
Old 07-13-2015, 03:42 PM
  # 200 (permalink)  
Itchy
Re-Member

Hey all! It is drying out and if it looks to stay dry for the next seven days we are moving forward on the house.
Hi Andy!

OLL,
looks like it is finally going to happen.

FBL,
I loved that routine from the Stooges! I remember doing that routine as a kid.

Instant,
Yep those dreams do get our attention.

FG,
Gglad you guys are back together with no harm done.

Mags!
You got the dress and the landmark old pub to wear it to when it is redone.

Drake,
Yep it is hot here too. We are drying out finally too! 95 today and the humidity makes it feel like 110 the news weather guy said.

Wolf,
You ever have squab for dinner? (Just kidding)

I got all the computers fixed that were giving me grief. I tried to get a Vista machine upgraded to my last 32 bit retail Windows 7., so it could be upgraded to Windows 10 when it comes out in 16 days but the drivers weren't even there for Windows 7 so I restored the Macrium image I made and all is well again.

Everyone who uses images as most, don't ever try to see if they can restore the image. And finding out the image won't work or that you don't know how to restore it is not for me. I used images as a tool and would swap from one Windows version back to the previous on the same machine in a bout 30 minutes. I have done more image restores as many folks have done toilet paper rolls. No problem. So this one won't come back to haunt me with 18 hours updating straight again.

I got my yard mowed mostly until the belt broke and none of my neighbors are young enough to have the upper body strength to pull it over the main pulley. I don't. And I really need to get it on and finish cutting grass!