View Single Post
Old 07-12-2015, 01:52 PM
  # 290 (permalink)  
whiteturtle

Hey everyone, and welcome newcomers!

Antsy, I am SO happy to see you post again! I have been wondering about how you were doing. I'm sorry about the panic attack, especially in the middle of the night...everything seems worse and magnified at that time. Have you been drinking since you last posted? Do you know what brought on the panic attack? Feel free to write a novel on here! We will be happy to read and empathize and commisserate and support, whatever's going on.

Kind of a tough Sunday today. I have been feeling depressed today. I had tea and tried to write late last night, but I just got frustrated with myself and depressed. Seems it carried into today. I picked up the apartment, so the environment feels a lot better, although what it really needs is a good cleaning. I just don't have the energy for it.

I woke up at 5am this morning and had terribly painful diarrhea (I'm sure that's TMI, but oh well haha), the kind with sweating and extreme discomfort. I went back to bed after that around 8am and slept til 1pm. I think that's why I feel down. The day is pretty passed by.

I am now depressed and bored (lost interest in everything I've tried to do), which is a perfect combination for wine. I have to go to the store, too, to get milk and lightbulbs, things I need now for the week, and quarters for laundry. I am pretty nervous about the grocery store. I feel like I am going to cave. I know that's a bad attitude. Feeling so blah.

I will keep trying, even at the store. Wish me luck. I wish you all the best!