View Single Post
Old 07-08-2015, 07:16 AM
  # 39 (permalink)  
SolitaryThinker

Hey all, interesting story obo... I've been really struggling with life still for various aspects, and I've come to a conclusion as to what my next step is going to be in this journey...I have still been smoking weed as a crutch to deal with all of this, and in reality it's just a less intrusive form of booze for me...everyone is telling me that THC agitates bi polar symptoms, even worse then booze at times (panic attacks, paranoia, etc) So..I'm taking the first step in quitting this habit as well...it's really hard because compared to everything else I took it's very tame and seems harmless, but it's really impacting my life negatively by this point (as well as my wallet) and I've had enough...I'm going to need a little bit of support on this because right now I feel like I'm abandoning my best friend...I know it's not the truth and thankfully I have enough reading under my belt to understand that that's an illusion created by my addictive side...this one isn't gonna be easy for me...I'm putting all my bongs and pipes in a cardboard box and putting them in a closet...if I stick with this and commit more then just a week or two I'm going to sell all of them an at least get a small amount of money back for the investment (they aren't cheep) I will also be able to get a better job if I can pass a drug test...so many things are pointing to me doing this...let's see how it goes