View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 07:37 PM
  # 12 (permalink)  
Mango blast

Thank you all very much!

Continuing with the chiropractic treatments, have the results of the brain mapping and starting treatments at that center. When I walking in the doctor said, "No wonder you're having a hard time!" My brain needs help as much as my body, and I'm getting that. So very glad for this forum and Alanon for teaching me new actions and how to reach out for help.

4 hours a day driving 4x a week to get to the doctors is hard, but I'm making it to appointments and meetings, and over-all it's good for me to be working. It gives me something productive to do in a fairly relaxing atmosphere. I've had to modify some things, not do all I'm used to doing and I keep forgetting things that should be second nature to me! Small things. Nothing critical, but frustrating.

Today I really didn't know if I'd make it through and am thinking of calling someone to see if they would be able to fill in if I can't work in the near future. I also prayed, gave it up to God and made it through with high praises today. It was Him more than me.

I know the therapies are helping, but they also are hard. Different chiropractor yesterday (same office) and it was exhausting going through a simple assessment of how my muscles are. It was really good seeing all that IS working well. Holding onto that thought and working towards full recovery!

Still vision blurriness and light sensitivity.

Appetite still isn't good. I've been gently active and still have gained weight. Hormones, adrenals and thyroid probably reacting to all this.

I am much farther ahead today than where I was a week ago, and am looking forward to what this next week will bring.

Great meetings today. (doctor's & Alanon)

Edit: it'd be a really good idea to have someone drive me. Maybe I need to pray on that.