View Single Post
Old 07-07-2015, 03:03 PM
  # 9 (permalink)  
Tiredofdrugs
RIP Maria

Thanks to everyone! I really do appreciate it! My cheering team here at home aka my husband only said: "Oh" in a quick manner and went back to watching TV when I mentioned it last night. I don't know why I expected anything else since he's popping pain meds every day and says he doesn't have a problem with them. I beg to defer! Anyhow!

Yes I've managed to get a year under my feet even with pain meds being around me every day! It's a testament to the fact: "No matter what's around us? If the desire to get clean is there? Then we'll make it happen!" I can only control what I'm doing to myself! I can't control anyone else! Once that is realized? Life gets a lot easier! The more days I've had clean also helped me to get better control of things around myself! The truth was always there! I just had to get my head clear in order to wakeup! I'm awake now! My life is better w/o the pain meds. Dealing with negative and positive things today is so much easier! I popped so many pain meds to avoid dealing with day to day life. So many days wasted! So many days missed!

TOD