View Single Post
Old 07-06-2015, 04:14 PM
  # 20 (permalink)  
FlyerFan
Peace, Love, Sobriety

I know this is an old thread, but I just wanted to post in it again since I've been dealing with it again myself. I re-activated my Facebook account about 6 months after originally posting here and I found myself completely wrapped up in it within a week. I truly believe social media addiction is real and I also believe that I cannot participate in it without being on it all the time. I tried deleting the apps from my phone, but that would only result in me grabbing my laptop and logging in for hours at a time there! Lol.

Today I am happy to report that I PERMANENTLY deleted my Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram accounts. Knowing that they are completely gone eases my mind because it means I can't ever log in to them even if I really wanted to. I have so much more free time now to spend with real people! It's very exciting. Today I actually sat down and did a jigsaw puzzle. Lol. I haven't done anything like that in years. It's nice to live the simple life without all of that constant connection stuff!