Old 07-04-2015, 02:28 PM
  # 344 (permalink)  
Tetra

Well that wasn't a bad day.

Fry-up for brekie, then a walk and then my driving lesson. I'll tell you something silly: driving scares me. Also I had a bad experience years ago with a terrible instructor who shattered my confidence by telling me "you're not a natural driver" and I gave up after that.

However, now I'm determined to do this. I spoke to my sister-in-law last night and I said "hopefully when I see you at Christmas I'll be on the road!" I am going to do this for my own confidence. My instructor said I'm not bad at all and I have another one booked for next week. The only thing was I was driving down the road thinking I was going at high speed, until some lady driver passed us out We laughed!

I know I complain about my mom a lot but she really is an amazing cook. When I came back she had made steak, gravy, vegetables and mashed potatoes followed by Apple pie and Ben and Jerry's Baked Alaska, just because it's 4th of July

Now I'm going to have herbal tea and watch a movie - The Second Best Exotic Marigold Hotel. I enjoyed the first one a lot and it's got a host of my favourite British actors in it.

I hope you are all having a safe and happy 4th of July and have a wonderful night!