View Single Post
Old 07-04-2015, 09:44 AM
  # 49 (permalink)  
Butterfly
Baby Steps

I'm really struggling today with looking at my friends actions and I can't make sense of them. He hasn't made contact with me in a while, really since he said about Becoming friends, it was me making contact with him first but he always replied, just the conversations were short and strained, my perception, maybe not actually but I thought this way probably because we didn't talk the same way or for as long! Anyway. Yes I kept asking him what was wrong why was he being distant and apologising for everything I'd done or not done and for messing things up, he would reply assuring me everything was ok we were still friends and that I hadn't messed anything up yet he doesn't seem to want to meet up, says he will let me know but then doesn't!!

I don't know what his actions are telling me?? Is he just being polite and doesn't want to hurt me by saying he really doesn't want to be friends?? I really want to contact him, I won't but just to see how he is, don't want him to think I don't want to be friends, but I really don't trust myself to just ask how he is and what he's been up to! I really don't know?

I know I know my focus is not on me but I don't trust my own thinking at the minute!!

I would appreciate your perspective folks.