Old 07-03-2015, 04:39 PM
  # 263 (permalink)  
MesaMan

What De Hail

Earthship Ideas... Keep that Sober Brain crankin', and pleasantly distracted...

- Earthship Village Colorado.com -

From under this massive Arts & Crafts-style Porch I built on Ye Olde Retirement House, I'm watching Ma Nature's Fireworks Display. About 3 simultaneous Thunderheads throwin' down Bolts, and really bassy Thunder. My favorite activity to observe, w/Ginger Beer nearby. Up to ~10,000,000 Volts, and 10,000 Amperes. Probably in the 80s Temp-wise, but a nice Breeze keeps it pleasant enough. Rain Sprinkles that come & go act as Ma Nature's Swamp Cooler to chill it down some. A Pheasant is calling out a short distance away.

Nice one, BigS! Fab Maine Pix, Weas. Neato Rocks back there, fo sho. Having done my part to reduce the Single Malt Inventory in Scotland, we want to hit Nova Scotia - 'New Scotland' - in our new and improved Camp Trailer to be purchased after the City House Closes 2 weeks from today. From a Warren Buffet-owned Company... On the way, we gotta hit Da Wife's old Stomping Grounds in the Upper Peninsula of Michigan where the Recovering Catholic Girl went to College to discover Sex, Pot, and Alcohol. Recovery is different for everyone, eh?-)

- Nash Model 23D Trailer -

I got toasty earlier while walking the Pooch along the River down by our local Dog Park in a Regional Park rehabbed from an old Gravel Pit. So, I drove home and cranked up the A/C in my Man Cave; a.k.a. my lil 1987 15' Camp Trailer. Copped a snooze while luxuriating in the Meat Locker-like Temps. Felt GREEAAAAAAT!

This Sobriety Gig suits me just fine. I'ze just takin' it all in, and hope others can hit their stride this potentially-challenging Weekend, too. As did LBrain, I hit my 1.5 Year mark next Friday. Honestly, I don't really 'count' much anymore. It's The New Normal.

This Pic is Hail not heavy enough to fall to the Ground. It gets 'sucked back up' into these massive Thunderheads. Mebbe it gets re-frozen and heavy enough to fall. Mebbe not. These Bad Boys can be up to ~50,000' high, and ~35,000' is not unusual.

- 'Take Me To The River' ~ Al Green ~ Live