Thread: Authenticity V
View Single Post
Old 07-03-2015, 08:30 AM
  # 256 (permalink)  
RobbyRobot
Adventures In SpaceTime

Originally Posted by courage2 View Post
The fact that I know that I can't adequately express my fairly minor dismay on this occasion makes me realize freshly how much you & Melissa are going through, and that your words here, though so authentic, don't capture even a fraction of it.
Yup. Not even a fraction. Thank you so much for recognition of same (((courage))). Like an iceberg, my deepest angsts and struggles are unseen and (relatively) unspoken of even while I'm being earnestly authentic. It's not like I don't have the words to say whatever, its more like I don't want to dig myself a hole that I can't jump out of, yeah? Sure, I could lay out my darkest fears, and then what? Do it again? And so eventually it makes sense to share my troubles in a way that preserves our relationships which have been merited by our shares in these threads. It's not that I'm down playing my troubles, its more I crave and desire good fellowship with all y'all more importantly then I desire you to hurt with me as deeply as I hurt over the loss of my own life.

Does that make sense?