View Single Post
Old 07-02-2015, 10:15 PM
  # 15 (permalink)  
MariahGayle
Hillbilly Girl

Thanks for all the words of encouragement.....mean so much to me. I am home & have a 3 day week-end in front of me, so thankful for that. My youngest Son has been home 1 night since school got out, has been staying & working with his Dad, so I asked him earlier this week to spend the week-end with me. It was 109 here today & expected to be the same the next couple of days, so I reserved a cabin on a river on the coast & we are headed that way tomorrow. It's nothing fancy,......you take your own bedding & use a communal bathroom/shower room. There is a fire pit for each cabin, so a bit of camping, but a bed & a lock on the door. Very nice, clean facilities & under $100 for two nights. There is a nice swimming hole there, which sound so nice right now & a big fireworks show on the beach Saturday night. I am worried about leaving my garden, but I will water really good in the am & my other Son said he would water for me tomorrow night.

I'm glad you talked with the Doc today Up & that tests are being done. I think all of Freeins suggestions are great.....not easy for us to step outside our comfort zone, but I think giving some of those a try would definitely help you to feel better.

Wishing you all a good, safe week-end.